Yeats Country Cream Cheese Salsa Dip
- 200grams of Yeats Country soft cream cheese
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Allow the Yeats Country soft cream cheese to soften at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
- Place salsa in a strainer and press out some liquid if the salsa is particularly watery.
- Blend salsa and cream cheese together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cumin, onion powder and garlic powder and mix thoroughly.
- Serve dip chilled or at room temperature.
Serve in a large bowl surrounded by dipable foods such as tortilla chips, celery sticks, cucumber slices, carrots, crackers and even cut-up pieces of bagels.
This Yeats Country Cream Cheese Salsa Dip recipe uses the following ingredients from our range: