Crab and Cream Cheese Wontons
For the day that's in it - Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Hope the year of the dragon is good to you and yours.
- 448g Yeats Country soft cream cheese
- 336g crabmeat
- 30ml soy sauce
- 10ml sesame oil
- 8g minced garlic
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) wonton wrappers
- Mix together the Yeats Country soft cream cheese, crabmeat, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and onions.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Bring the corners together over the mixture and twist together to enclose the fillig. Flatten the bottoms.
- Deep fry the wontons until golden brown, approx 2 to 4 minutes. Drain, dry off using kitchen towel if necessary and serve.
Serve with a chinese dipping sauce to create a tasty snack or mouth watering starter.
This Crab and Cream Cheese Wontons recipe uses the following ingredients from our range: