Beef Stroganoff with Yeats Country Sour Cream
- 300g beef sirloin cut into 1" cubes (or round steak, or for cheaper option use good quality mince rolled into meatballs)
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 100g mushrooms sliced
- 250ml beef stock
- 50ml brandy
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Olive Oil & Seasoning
- 300ml Yeats County Organic Sour Cream
- Prepare the meat into cubes, roughly chop the onion and slice the mushrooms.
- In a heavy based pan sauté the beef in olive oil.
- Add the onions and mushrooms and fry off until brown.
- Pour on the brandy and continue to cook for a few minutes, this cooks off the alcohol.
- Add stock, paprika, mustard and cook for approximately 15 mins to reduce the liquid.
- Then add the sour cream.
- Reduce the heat and continue to cook until the liquid thickens to produce the required consistency.
Finish with Yeats Country Organic Sour Cream or Yeats Country Organic Crème Fraiche and chopped parsley. Steamed rice or creamed potato makes an ideal accompaniment.
This Beef Stroganoff with Yeats Country Sour Cream recipe uses the following ingredients from our range: