Yeats Country Cheesecake
With a texture and creaminess like no other, our Yeats Country Soft Cheese makes delicious cheesecakes. Why not try out our Yeats Country Cheesecake recipe this Christmas and wow your family and friends.
- 200g Digestive Biscuits
- 100g Melted Butter
- 200g Yeats Country Soft Cream Cheese
- 75g Castor Sugar
- 250ml Double Cream
- Vanilla Pod or a few drops of Vanilla essence
- For this you need an 8" loose bottom tin and a food mixer.
- In a bowl, crush the biscuits and stir in the melted butter.
- Spoon into the tin, spread evenly and press down using a potato masher or similar object.
- Mix the Yeats Country Soft Cheese at a slow speed until softened.
- Leave the mixture running and add the sugar and vanilla, gradually add the cream, increase the speed and continue whisking until stiff. Any flavourings can be added when mixing the filling - Baileys, Tia Maria, Creme de Menthe, Lemon Juice etc.
- Spoon over the biscuit base and smooth out with a spatula or a knife.
Decorate with strawberries and chocolate shavings and serve.
This Yeats Country Cheesecake recipe uses the following ingredients from our range: