Location: As agreed
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Negotiable / competitive
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone
- Business Manager
- Business Development Executive.
- National Accounts Manager
Minimum Experience: 4 - 5 years
A Vacancy exists for a Business Manager for Yeats Country Foods, Based in County Donegal.
Yeats Country Foods is a Strategic Business Unit within a family owned group of dairy manufacturing companies including Natural Dairies and Green Pastures Donegal and an important part of the Groups strategic development.
Key responsibilities will include overall responsibility for the development of the Yeats Country Foods brand and developing added value-concepts for private label partners.
Key Duties will include:
- Leading the sales drive of the Yeats Country Foods range on home and export markets
- Contributing strongly to the marketing and NPD activities necessary to develop the brand and innovative private label offerings
- Liaising with distributors to all outlets served on the island of Ireland
- Identifying and driving opportunities for the brand in Retail, Food Service and other channels
- Export sales development in all the above channels with particular emphasis on supporting and developing new opportunities in the U.K and Europe
- Degree calibre/ with sales / marketing bias
- A good knowledge of consumer foods and ingredients
- Self motivated with strong commercial awareness
- Excellent planning, organisational, IT and communication skills
- Proven experience in creating & delivering profitable results
- Foreign language capability an advantage e.g. German / French
Please forward C.V together with full details of current remuneration to:
Mr. John Molloy
Yeats Country Foods Ltd
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org